City Scavenger Hunt brought to you by: Bacardi, One Communications & The City of Hamilton Due to forecasted inclement weather scheduled for this weekend, the City Scavenger Hunt will be postponed to
City Scavenger Hunt
brought to you by: Bacardi, One Communications & The City of Hamilton
Due to forecasted inclement weather scheduled for this weekend, the City Scavenger Hunt will be postponed to August 13th &14th.
There’s so much to discover about YOUR City. Why not have fun tasting, exploring and experiencing it in a scavenger hunt unlike any other. The City has created a unique Covid-19 friendly experience that will allow you to have fun while discovering all there is to know about the island’s capital. Designed to have you explore the City on foot, be prepared to work together, use your senses, experience new adventures, and think outside the box. This event is FREE, perfect for a family fun afternoon out, double-date night, team-building activity or to get reacquainted with your group of friends you’ve missed over quarantine!
– Hunts are designed for teams of 4
– Hunts will take place August 13 & 14 and leave from City Hall
– Friday’s hunts are designed for those who are 18 years or older, and Saturday’s hunts are open to all ages
– You must register online, no onsite registration allowed
– Deadline to register is two days before the hunt
– Each hunt will have a maximum of 30 teams so please register early to secure a spot.
– A receipt with a minimum value of $25.00 from any City business between June 23 – August 14, 2021 must be presented on arrival at the event site for your team to be eligible.
We look forward to uncovering the City’s treasures with you!
For more information or to register visit https://www.
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm